|Velleman Velbus 4-Channel 0-10V Controller|
- Different operation modes: momentary control, on/off control, timers, slow on/slow off, dimming, moods...
- Free programmable timer functions (using Velbus Link software and USB/RS232 interface: VMB1USB, VMB1RS or VMBRSUSB)
- 0 to 10V output or 1 to 10V output possibility
- 4 independent adjustable channels
- 250 possible id addresses
- On board buttons for testing purposes
- 2 Modules wide on the DIN rail
- Required power supply: 14V (12...18VDC allowed)
- Power consumption: 100mA max. (45mA standby)
Read the fully Illustrated Manual for VMB4DC
90 x 36 x 58mm
| || |
The VMB4DC can be used to control various dimmers or fixtures. It can drive any make of 0(1) to 10V power dimmer. Velbus signals and supply are completely isolated from output channels.
Additional software to up grade and improve this product is available from the Velleman support section on there website.
|Velbus Home Automation System for applications and examples of installations download introduction manual|
|Order Code|| ||Each|| |
|VMB4DC||Velleman Velbus 4-Channel 1-10 Volt Controller||93.75|