|Velleman RGB Controller Module with Remote|
- Suited for both low voltage incandescent bulbs and LED's
- Supplied with Key fob RF transmitter (VM130T or VM166T)
- Hard transition effects: running light, Stroboscope, Colour loops, etc...
- Smooth fade effects: colour change, flame effect, random colours, slow off etc...
- Wide-range effect speed adjustment
- Hi power MOSFET outputs
- On board memory for last selected effect & speed
- Easy to adjust up/down effect selector
- 256 intensity levels per channel
- Suited for common anode Flexible LED tape
- Optional USB to RF Transmitter K8074
- Voltage output is the same as input voltage
- Current limit output possible (on-board resistor needed)
- LED PWM freq: 300Hz
- TX/RX: 433MHz operation
Read the fully Illustrated Operating Manual for VM151
12Vdc 9A Max
80 x 70 x 23mm
| || |
This module is based on VM146 has been designed to control LED's for display advertising and light effects. The three outputs drive high power Mosfet's which can each sink about 3A. Many sequences can be selected with varying speeds and fade times.
Additional software to up grade and improve this product is available from our download section on this website.
|Velleman have several Light controllers suitable for flexible LED tape. View our comprehensive list of all modules available>|
|Order Code|| ||Each|| |
|VM151||Velleman RGB Controller Module with Remote||24.95|| |