|Velleman Stand Alone Controller for 3D Printer|
- Fully operate your 3D printer with this module! No computer needed (slicing of 3D object and saving to SD-card still needs to be done on a computer).
- 4 x 20 character LCD display with backlight.
- Prints .GCODE files that are saved on a regular SD-card (SD-card NOT INCLUDED).
- Encoder based control.
- Real time temperature display and control of the extruder and heated bed temperature.
- Connected to the K8200 controller board with the included flat cable, no extra power supply needed.
- Fully assembled and tested unit. Connection cable requires soldering.
- SD card slot.
- Reset button.
Read the fully Illustrated Manual for VM8201
Not Supplied (Make it yourself with printer)
80 x 50 x 45mm
| || |
|Additional software to up grade and improve this product is available from the Velleman support section on there website.|
|Order Code|| ||Each|| |
|VM8201||Velleman Stand Alone Controller for 3D Printer||49.99|| |