Given that you’re able to respond from any location in the world as long as your smartphone has an internet connection, this also increases home security, by making it seem like you’re at home.
The HD camera (720p) has a 130° viewing angle and supports night vision, enabling you to clearly see who is at your door 24 hours a day.
No worries if you don’t have time to answer the door. The images are stored on a microSD card so you can watch them any time you like.
The wireless video doorbell is easy to install by using the wires of your existing doorbell, you just need to remove the existing wired chime. Including angle adjustment to always mount the doorbell in an optimal position.
Expand this video doorbell with our Nedis® doorbell unit (WIFICDPC10BK) to hear the chime even if your smartphone is switched off.
- Sends push notifications to your smartphone if someone approaches (motion detection) or rings the bell
- Motion detection can also be deactivated (e.g. if your door faces the street directly)
- 2-way communication to talk to your visitors wherever you are
- HD recording (720p) and digital zoom on your smartphone for a detailed view
- Powered by 8 - 24 V AC – use the wires of your existing wired doorbell (age and length of the electric wires can result in power loss)
- Recordings are stored on a MicroSD card up to 128 GB (not incl.) – allows play back events you missed
- Angle adjustment included for an optimal viewing angle
- Integrated in the Nedis® SmartLife app
- No Contract required unlike RING Doorbell
- Expandable with wireless door chime (662-215 – not incl.) so you'll hear the doorbell when you're at home, no matter where your phone is